Acne is one of the most severe types of acne. This hard acne often appears on the face, including the nose. The hard acne in the term called cystic acne is a type of acne with a texture of lumps that contain liquid under the surface of the skin.
Hard pimples on the nose of course will be clearly seen by the eyes. This acne will interfere with appearance and of course will make the sufferer not feel confident.
Characteristics of Acne
- Has a large size. Compared to other types of acne, hard pimples have a larger size.
- Quickly spread on the face. Hard acne is quite easy to spread on the face, especially if your face is very dirty. When you have succeeded in removing stone pimples, you do not expect the face to return to smooth because the marks will make your face hollow.
- Harder and painful when pressed. When pressed hard pimples will be harder and painful.
- Contains pus. Hard acne contains liquid in the form of pus. Hard acne will look large and white or yellowish.
Causes of hard acne
Hard acne can arise because it is trigger by excessive use of cosmetics and how to clean imperfect cosmetics.
The main cause that causes hard acne is oily skin. If you have a family that has oily skin, then the possibility of having a larger oily skin type you experience. Oily skin type is very susceptible to experiencing severe acne.
Hormonal changes can lead to excessive oil production, so this condition can trigger the emergence of hard pimples on the face. In addition, other hormonal changes that can cause the appearance of hard pimples are the consumption of drugs delaying pregnancy, pregnancy, stress or during menstruation.
Anything you consume, be it food or drink can affect the state of your skin. If you consume food or drinks that contain lots of carbohydrates and fat, it can trigger acne.
Facial Skin Hygiene
Facial hygiene contributes to the cause of appearance of pimples. Try to pay attention to the cleanliness of your face by washing your face twice a day so that all types of dirt, be it oil, dead skin cells, bacteria, pollution or dust on your face that can trigger appearance of hard pimples disappear.
Prolonged sunburn can damage the skin and trigger the appearance of pimples. When you go outdoors, you should use sunscreen or sunblock to protect and protect your skin.
How to get rid of hard acne in your nose
Hard acne on the nose will usually be difficult to remove. Even so, you don’t worry because some natural methods are known be effective in dealing with hard pimples on the nose quickly. Here’s how to get rid of hard pimples on the nose.
Potatoes are a type of tubers that have many benefits because of the elements contained in them. Potatoes are effective in dealing with acne, including hard pimples on the nose. Here’s how to get rid of hard pimples on the nose with potatoes:
- Prepare 1 potato. Then peel the potatoes and wash thoroughly.
- If so, thinly slice the potatoes.
- Paste the potato slices on the nose where there are pimples, then wait for 20 minutes. After that, rinse using clean water.
- So that the hard pimples on your nose quickly disappear, you should do this method regularly.
Eliminating pimples with ice cubes is an easy and safe way. Here’s how to get rid of hard pimples on the nose with ice cubes:
- The first step you have to do is clean your face using warm water to clean.
- Then prepare enough ice cubes and stick to the pimples on your nose. Press the ice cubes as if you were massaging. Perform message using ice cubes for approximately 2-4 minutes.
- For most results you can add several ingredients such as olive oil, rose-water, salt or betel leaf.
- You can do this method 2 times a day until the itchiness is gradually reduced.
- If you can dry your face immediately, use a clean and soft towel.
Honey and Eggs
Honey and eggs have benefits that can no longer be doubted for skin beauty and health, including for removing pimples. Here’s how to get rid of acne by using honey and eggs:
- Prepare eggs and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Then break the egg and separate the white part with the yolk part.
- Then mix the two ingredients, then stir until evenly distributed.
- Apply a mixture of ingredients to your face and leave for about 15 minutes.
- Finally you can wash your face clean.
Honey bee and Cinnamon
Bee honey is very good for facial acne because honey contains antibacterial to kill bacteria found on the face. Whereas for cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting. Both of these ingredients are suitable for use as an ingredient for removing pimples Here’s how to get rid of acne by using honey bee and cinnamon:
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder that you have prepared. Then stir until evenly distributed.
- After that apply on your face evenly and let stand for approximately 1 to 15 minutes.
- If you have, you can immediately rinse it using clean water.
Lime can be used to eliminate hard pimples and accelerate the process of healing acne. How to use lime to get rid of zits is very easy like the following:
- Prepare 1 lime. Then divide the lime into 2 parts.
- Apply this juice to your face evenly and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally you can rinse your face using cold water.
In addition to being used as a spice, it turns out garlic is also effective for dealing with acne including pimples. Garlic contains antibacterial which can help kill bacteria that cause acne. Here’s how to get rid of acne with garlic:
- Prepare only 1 clove of garlic. Then peel the garlic.
- After that, wash the garlic and mash until smooth.
- Then wash your face clean by using hot water so that the pores of your face are open.
- Next stick the washed garlic on the nose overgrown with pimples.
So some natural ways to remove hard pimples on the nose. In order for the results to be maximum, you must do the above methods regularly. May be useful.
Originally posted 2019-03-03 07:08:00.